IN-EDIT is looking for volunteers for the Online Team!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form here!
Every year, we show a selection of new international and Dutch music documentaries, combining them in a program with live performances by matching musicians, Q&As with artists and directors, and Industry Meetings arranged for and by professionals. For this next edition, we will be integrating some online elements in order to engage with our remote audience: webinars, online performances, and online Q&As. IN-EDIT will be taking place on 21-25 April 2021, for the third time.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for enthusiastic people who want to help us strengthen our online identity by managing different social channels together in our online team. The ideal candidates can work independently and have their own creative ideas about the online character of IN-EDIT with (basic) knowledge of social marketing, a proactive attitude and are not easily stressed when the workload picks up towards the festival. IN-EDIT is growing rapidly and we are very open to an out-of-the-box attitude. As we are growing, expanding and always adapting to new realities, presenting your own fresh ideas could result in changing priorities and new tasks for us all. It is therefore important that you are in the mood for a challenge.
– Together with our team, you are jointly responsible for our social media accounts. You will create and place content on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter or our website. You will be responsible for your own assigned channel (or assigned tasks), not all of them.
– You will be thinking about campaigns and social media activations aimed at our target groups.
– You follow online trends and will be implementing new tools and functionalities.
– You will be monitoring the qualitative and quantitative results of social media. Every few weeks, the team gets together to discuss and evaluate the results.
– Passion for film, music and the online world
– Social media savvy with good communication skills
– Creative spirit and able to produce catchy content in a variety of ways (you love creating visuals or you love writing compelling copy or you may love both!)
– You are aware of how you can -and cannot- participate in the public discussion on social media
– You are fluent in English and no grammar mistake escapes you
– You are an enthusiastic team player, who is flexible and result-orientated
– It’s a strong bonus if you know of Photoshop, Premiere and/or InDesign
– You are looking forward to contributing to the only music documentary festival in the Netherlands and being part of an enthusiastic and energetic team!
Period and duration:
From December 2020 until April 2021. Working hours and days can be adjusted according to your availability. However, it is important that you are available around 2 to 4 hours throughout the week, which will probably increase to 4-6 hours a week as the festival is approaching.
What we offer:
As a volunteer at IN-EDIT, you are part of a strong and growing organization that offers many future possibilities in the festival organization. Next to supporting our online communication, you get the chance to present and implement your own ideas, learn a lot about social media marketing and build a network in both the movie and music industry. In addition, you get free access to all the film screenings, music performances and other events that take place before and during the festival.