Smack my PITCH up! The Pitch Sessions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- In order to apply for the “Smack my PITCH up! The pitch sessions” you need to comply with the following:
- The project you’ll be pitching falls under the genre of music documentary.
- The story you’ll be pitching is original and does not use archival or other material which you don’t have consent for or permission to use.
- The applicant should fill in the submission form found on the website responsibly, especially with regards to their personal and contact information.
- All applicants should be available on the date of the pitch event (Saturday the 24th of April 2021) and be able to be physically present at the location of the event (Het Ketelhuis, Westergas, Pazzanistraat 4, Amsterdam), unless otherwise instructed by the organisation of IN-EDIT.
- The finalists that get to pitch at The Pitch Sessions event on the 24th of April will be selected by the organisation of IN-EDIT Netherlands and announced on our platforms (website, social media, newsletter), as well as personally informed via email. This will be done by the last week of March (week 12). The selected finalists will then need to confirm their participation to the festival within 7 days after being informed. If fail to do so, they will lose their right to participate in the final event on the 24th of April and a runner-up will take their spot.
- The finalists will be asked to participate in a pitching workshop on the day of the final event, before they pitch to a jury. In that workshop the participants will be asked to share their ideas amongst themselves and by the guidance of a coach, improve their pitch. This workshop is offered as part of The Pitch Sessions event free of charge.
- The winner of the pitch as chosen from the jury will automatically have a spot in the program of next year’s IN-EDIT Netherlands. The winner will therefore be asked to deliver a finished project to the organisation of IN-EDIT on a time period agreed upon by both parties. If finishing the project is not possible by that time, the winner will be asked to deliver a rough cut/work in progress. The organisation of IN-EDIT will then assess if it’s still possible to include the project in the programme and in which format.
- IN-EDIT does not claim any copyright to the ideas of the participants in The Pitch Sessions.
- IN-EDIT is not responsible for loss or theft of personal belongings of The Pitch Sessions participants. You are kindly requested to not leave valuables, laptops, cameras etc. unattended. All participants are covered by the liability insurance of Het Ketelhuis. This insurance can be called upon in the event that IN-EDIT is held liable for something caused by a participant while they are participating in the event. Liability for damages will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
- IN-EDIT Netherlands has the right to adjust any of the above mentioned terms and conditions during the course of the festival period, in order to ensure a safe and smooth-running event. The organisation of IN-EDIT is not obliged in any way to compensate the participants should such changes occur.
- By submitting the application form the participant declares that they have taken note of and agree to these terms and conditions as well as any further decisions IN-EDIT is required to take to guarantee the smooth running of the event.
- For questions, suggestions and clarifications you can contact IN-EDIT via mail at email@example.com.
- IN-EDIT will process the personal data provided by the participants to organize the pitch.